|Coordination analysis needs information on
"wanted" and "interfering" satellite networks.
Some regulatory information:
- ITU status of network
- ITU "findings" for specific assignments
- ITU "priority" (date of protection) for assignments
Detailed technical information:
- Satellite beam parameters (gain, footprint, service area, noise temperature)
- Earth station parameters (gain, sidelobe, noise temperature)
- Transmission parameters (carrier type, modulation, max and min power and power
The ITU maintains a comprehensive database of all networks (satellite and terrestrial)
undergoing coordination and those that have completed coordination and are recorded as in
use (Master International Frequency Register - MIFR).
This database should be the source of all regulatory and technical data used for
coordination. Most software tools use this database.